1. User Information
Who is the controller of your data?
OneMind Technologies SL is the CONTROLLER of the USER’s data and informs him/her that these data shall be processed under the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
Why do process your data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The planned processing operations are:
- a) Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or by any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make it possible to carry out commercial communications and the online newsletter on news, offers and promotions in our activity. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services, or those of their partners or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data.
- b) Processing orders, requests, respond to queries, or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact methods available at the CONTROLLER’s website.
- c) Processing orders, requests, respond to queries, or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact methods available at the CONTROLLER’s website.If you send us your CV or register in the different job offers that we may publish, we will treat your data to assess and manage your job application and, if necessary, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of personnel, to offer you positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so that not providing it will prevent the continuity of the selection process.
- d) Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- f) To comply with legally established obligations, as well as to verify the fulfillment of contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
Why can we process your data?
Because the processing is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
With the USER’s consent: sending commercial communications and the newsletter (a,c).
Related to a contract: processing orders and requests (b).
In the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: conduct market research, statistical analysis, and to comply with legally established obligations (d,e,f).
For how long will we keep your data?
Data shall be stored for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or for as long as legal prescriptions are dictating their custody, and when such purpose is no longer necessary the data shall be erased with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or their destruction.
To whom do we disclose your data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our suppliers of services related to communications, with which the CONTROLLER has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability, and erasure of your data and the limitation or objection to their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
Contact information for exercising rights:
Ronda General Mitre 126, 6th floor, 08021, Barcelona, Spain. Contact details of the data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Compulsory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or download forms, accept expressly and in a free and unequivocal way that their data are necessary for the supplier to meet their request, voluntarily providing their data in the remaining fields. The USER ensures that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and he/she is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. If not all of the data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to the User’s needs.
2. Security measures
That under the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for processing the personal data for which they are responsible and is manifestly complying with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner concerning the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that all appropriate technical and organizational policies have been implemented to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and LOPDGDD to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information for them to be able to exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the CONTROLLER through OneMind Technologies SL. Ronda General Mitre 126, 6th floor, 08021, Barcelona, Spain. Contact details of the data protection officer: email@example.com